Subject: [Leica] Film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 3 19:59:17 2007

In October 2005 I was going through a thing where I wanted some white
Levi's. Had always had a pair in my drawer. A photographer thing like the
guy in Blow up maybe! But I'd stopped seeing them in the stores so that pair
in my drawer was not there for years.
So I figured:
San Francisco is a big town! They must have a big Levi store there!
So coincidently there seemed to be a real big one just a couple blocks from
where we'd be staying for the LHSA thing that year in mid October.
So I walk over there. Its the Levi's factory. The factory store.
And they had every kind of Levi's you could shake a stick at plus a few you
can't. Or they could make them any way you like.
So I got my white Levi's. Plus a weird brown pair. And some other weird
colors.
OK I just looked;
Beige.
I mainly wear black Levis. Which I hear is very European.
Or at least Irish.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Film)