Subject: [Leica] Film
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Oct 4 03:22:08 2007

Did you ever consider this? Someone up there was looking out for you,
even though you might have missed the boat yourself. White Levis? A
photographer thing?  No wonder Arbus found so many willing subjects, it
was a big city thing. Hearing someone admitting to a search for white
Levis makes me think of Photographers Anonymous. "/Hi, my name is Henri
Cartier- Bresson and I fake all my pictures/."

regards,

The man in blue