Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lourdes
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Oct 4 08:19:58 2007

Philippe,

This photo has a very unique quality which I think adds to the mood
of the scene. When I first saw it I thought it was a reproduction of
a very old print. The wheeled carriages and the dress of the nurses
adds to this impression. Then I read the photo heading and realized
it was your photo. I think it's a wonderful photo, one I would have
been proud to have taken. Don't apologize for the color. I like it.

Best Regards,
Len