Subject: [Leica] ten dollar Leica
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Oct 5 06:42:11 2007

Hi Walt,

Nice flower photo. I like the inclusion of the bird bath in the
background.

Ten bucks for any kind of camera that works and two lenses is quite
the steal.

Hard to tell about the value of the Nikon kit. Condition is
everything and the S model is probably the least valuable. But check
out the Nikon stuff here with pictures and conditions.

<http://www.ritzcam.com/catalog/index.php?category_id=720>

At least $500 and maybe a lot more.

Len