Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lourdes
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Oct 4 12:44:55 2007

Philippe,

Know the spot, remember it well and I like the angle, but I think the sepia
is
too harsh.

As to doing sepia, there are so many sepias. I use colorise in adjust
colours in
 PS. But even that leaves you with a very wide range to play with. This

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW+2007/WadersLyne200504Crop2.jpg.html>

was done like that, but with a very low setting. Personally (FWIW) I prefer
it
to look like a wash, uniformly across the image and with not too much red or
yellow in it. But that's personal taste...

Peter

PS I'd like to see what the picture looks like in plain B&W