Subject: [Leica] IMG : #325 & #326
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Oct 4 12:25:17 2007

FWIW I think that I prefer 326. It captures a whole lot about churchyards; in
the texture of the wall, the grass, the yews, the gate and so on. The shadow
in
the foreground gives a real sense of depth to what looks like a fairly small
churchyard at least on that side.

The combination of the lighting and BW400 works well, although on my screen
the
highlights on the man's shirt look a little, well "high" although not blown.

Very atmospheric. Definitely records a moment.

Peter