Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lourdes
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Oct 5 14:04:47 2007

Hi Philippe,

It produces a nice effect, but as picture, for my classical point of view,
is too much colored, too strong effect and as picture as it is, for me seems
too artificial. It could be a good painting, but as camera picture I'm not
convinced with these effects.

Even so, I should look on detail to identify if it was a vintage picture,
the atmosphere is very nice.

Saludos cordiales
Luis