Subject: [Leica] IMG: Is it street photography?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Oct 5 14:14:47 2007

Hi Philippe,

You have captured a really way of life of the Mediterranean, or in general
Spanish way of life, it is an interesting serie and a good idea. The life
outside is quite usual in Spain. It seems to me that on a couple of pictures
the people was not authentical Spanish ones, you have the opportunity to
come back and search for more photos on the balconys, but my modest advice,
look for the authentical Spanish people. Today's Rambla is plenty of
tourist, included the balconys.

Saludos cordiales
Luis