Subject: [Leica] [Img] Exhibit Opening
From: lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Fri Oct 5 14:38:44 2007

The LUG has graciously tolerated my incessant FS Friday promotions
(not that anyone seems to be ordering scans or prints, though the
hits on my business site usually spike on Friday) for months now.

If you happen to be anywhere near Southern Connecticut next weekend
or over the next few weeks, you can see a sample print in a juried
group show at Silvermine Art Guild. The Opening is Sunday, 14
October, 2 - 4 PM, and I'd love to see you there. There will be a
juror's talk by Peter MacGill of Pace MacGill Gallery, NYC at 1 PM.

Details here:
http://silvermineart.org/gallery/exhibition_detail.cfm?exhibitionID=126

A preview of my entry is here:
http://www.gilplant.com/driveby/content/070511_copy_large.html

And the rest of the series (in progress, 8 pictures) is here:
http://www.gilplant.com/driveby/content/index.html

J. Gilbert Plantinga
Upstate Light
3 Water Street