Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover: Brahms, Mahler
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 7 06:30:36 2007

Hi Douglas,

I agree with you except that I'm not partial on Britten and Janacek, theys
was for me, principally Briiten ones of the greatest 20th Century composers,
with Mahler, Strauss, Sch?nberg, Berg, and of course Stravinsky. Please note
that I have not included Puccini, Mascagni, Cilea..., a late romantics for
me, and quite out for his time.

Saludos cordiales
Luis