Subject: [Leica] Steve, are you sure that's rain?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Oct 9 14:41:26 2007

Tina,

We have the same problems over here in Tennessee, with the additional worry
that our potable water supplies are getting the lowest in recorded history.
It may not be global warming, but it is hard not to realize that something
unusual is taking place.
Today's promised showers resulted in a few sprinkles, not enough to measure,
and then moved on.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA