Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box, The Moocher 1991
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Oct 9 19:53:08 2007

When we visited the Rocky Mountain National Park in May 1991, we found that
the ground squirrels were so accustomed to visitors that they approached us
for a handout.  This little fellow was particularly cooperative.

We have seen one or more of these in our backyard here in Tennessee, and see
their burrow, but they seldom expose themselves to the outside world.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cigar+Box/The+Moocher+1991.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA