Subject: [Leica] Kodak TMax-400
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Wed Oct 10 08:24:22 2007

John - not a criticism just an observation I've made - I find that when
I shoot color I rarely go thru the process of seeing what that scene
would look like in B/W - call it laziness or lack of "vision".  So I
still shoot B/W or color depending on what I think the event calls for.

My big question is do I shoot c-41 B/W or silver B/W - at the pro lab
they charge the same to develop - at the local Ritz lab I can get the
C-41 done cheaper and faster.

Anyway ... John please tell us how it goes once you switch to color C-41

ernie