Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box, The Moocher 1991
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 20:17:24 2007

We have a healthy herd of them here on our property, along with a large
number of squirrels.  The squirrels compete with the birds for seeds in my
wife's feeders.  The dog stalks them, but so far has had no luck.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Jim Nichols"
<jhnichols@bellsouth.net>: --------------