Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box, The Moocher 1991
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 21:25:14 2007

Hi Jim,

Yes the squirrels are persistant and seem to get around just about anything
you do to keep them out.  They also know where our dogs cannot get toand
will sit just outside their range and tease the dogs.  A couple of times the
dogs got pretty close to a couple but not quite close enough.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Jim Nichols"
<jhnichols@bellsouth.net>: --------------