Subject: [Leica] IMG: Aples
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Oct 11 17:20:40 2007

Hi Barney,
Very nice composition reach on colours,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Bernard Quinn
Enviado el: lunes, 08 de octubre de 2007 3:50
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: Aples

Fall's here.  Drove down to Point Lookout thus afternoon. ( I will, God
Willing, have a lot more to say about Point Lookout later, but it just isn't
an an autumn story. It's a tale for a cold, uncomfortable, wet, humid winter
morning.) Along the way I came across a farm stand selling various colorful
fall things. I believe all these apples were grown locally. I bought some
Chesapeake apples. I have never had them. I am looking forward to having one
with my lunch tomorrow.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Apples.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms Welcome!

Barney