Subject: [Leica] armed america in england
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Oct 14 05:57:50 2007

(I'm in London today)
Found it. Page 46. Editorial section, not book reviews.
It's a major hatchet job. They refer to your book only to show how gun-happy
America is.

They photomontaged one of your pictures with a news shot of policemen
running to a school shooting and a deer-in-the-headlights picture of a
teacher in Oregon who wants to bring a gun to her classroom.

I'll snap a picture of it after I've had some lunch.

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] armed america in england)