Subject: [Leica] armed america in england
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun Oct 14 08:45:44 2007

Quoth the Brian Reid :

> (I'm in London today)
> Found it. Page 46. Editorial section, not book reviews.
> It's a major hatchet job. They refer to your book only to show how
> gun-happy America is.

Does kind of make sense that the Brits wouldn't mention that one of
the reasons Americans have the right to own guns is so that we can,
if need be, rid ourselves of tyrannical monarchs....

Guess their world is still sort of upside down.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] armed america in england)