Subject: [Leica] Leica R to EOS lens adapters
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Oct 14 06:41:25 2007

Yes, that was my question.... or rather....

Do AF SLR's have sufficient quality GG screens that allow precise manual
focusing?  Telephoto lenses?  For real close-up work?  Architectural lines?
45 degree split image?  BIG microprism areas?

I realize that one screen is not sufficient for all cases, I am looking for
different screens with different abilities.....but one camera body.
( Did I say Digital Nikon F4?)

I am particularly interested in the Nikon offerings.... as I have a bunch of
Nikon lenses.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I think your question is "Do AF SLR cameras have a ground glass for manual
focusing?"

Doug Herr