Subject: [Leica] Kyle has nothing to fear from me...
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Sun Oct 14 14:07:47 2007

Jeff

Humanity continues to surprise and delight. Here is a beatiful lady
who decided to go Goth. She is enjoying your attentions so where is
the harm? Well .... we don't really know her from this pic. Her darker
side may go deeper. Do I need to know more to make a judgement on the
photograph?

Wait a minute that's a question I could ask of almost all photographs.
Do I judge a photograph on face value only?

Thanks for making me think some!!

Chris B