Subject: [Leica] New Website...
From: csemetko at earthlink.net (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon Oct 15 14:28:28 2007

Thanks for the input, Phil--it's very helpful. I will revisit the
position of the "next" and "back" buttons. And thanks again for your
kind words on my shots. It's great to know they strike a responsive
chord with people. I've had loads of fun taking the pictures and it's
really gratifying to hear they bring enjoyment to others.

Cheers,

Craig

No, well, euh, I had to find the buttons in the first place - not
obvious location underneath the clor selection and bio, and they're
located on the left-hand side of the images, which I found awkward
although I'm left-handed.
Wait till you get anwers from right-handed people though, they're a
majority, aren't they.

Philippe Orlent told you these are strong pictures one after the other,
I can only agree with him and bow respectfully to your achievements.

Thanks again
Phil...x

Craig Semetko wrote:

 > Thanks Philippe (and Ric)! I appreciate you looking. Tell me, was it
 > confusing at all to advance the pictures, either B&W or color?
 >
 > Thanks again for your comments,
 >
 > Craig
 >
 > Message: 29
 > Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:12:23 +0200
 > From: Philippe Amard <phamard@numericable.fr>
 > Subject: Re: [Leica] New Website...
 > To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
 >
 > Thanks for posting then - I liked them all and will return for sure.
 > You do have a knack at taking people unaware and letting their souls
get
 > into the pictures.
 > Congratulations.
 > Phil...x
 >

 > Craig Semetko wrote:
 >
 > > Hi everyone,
 > >
 > > I haven't posted in quite some time, but I finally got a website
 > > together and thought I'd let you know about it. The vast majority of
 > > shots are taken with Leica M's, with about five or six Rolleis,
Xpans,

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] New Website...)