Subject: [Leica] OT: 2 questions: computer and Spain
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Oct 16 05:04:23 2007

Listers,

I have 2 OT questions:

1.      Anybody on the list running both Windows and OS X on the new
Mac's?  If so, how do you find it?  Pros and cons?  I'm having to use
Windows at work and have Mac's at home and need to make some
decisions about a new laptop.

2.      I'm planning a two week trip to Spain in April/May next year.  I
know there are several list members living in Spain.  Could you
please contact me offlist to assist with planning?

TIA, and peace to all,

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/