Subject: [Leica] OT: 2 questions: computer and Spain
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Oct 16 11:54:36 2007

>Listers,
>
>I have 2 OT questions:
>
>1.     Anybody on the list running both Windows and OS X on the new
>Mac's?  If so, how do you find it?  Pros and cons?  I'm having to
>use Windows at work and have Mac's at home and need to make some
>decisions about a new laptop.
>
>2.     I'm planning a two week trip to Spain in April/May next year.
>I know there are several list members living in Spain.  Could you
>please contact me offlist to assist with planning?

I'm running OSX and XP on my MacBook Pro under VMWare Fusion, and it
works fine. The backup issue that Brian mentioned is something I get
around by a similar means; almost all my produced files are in a
separate directory/folder anyway. The regular backup backs that up. I
backup to three separate drives; two daily alternating with
everything except that VMWare file, and then once a week the complete
thing with the big file.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design