Subject: [Leica] Rochester LHSA
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Oct 16 20:52:20 2007

I'm back from Rochester and have many stories to tell.
Maybe even some pics to show

I have 8 rolls to bring in then I'd scan them myself.

This was one of the better meetings. I had a great time.
A lot of it was just dumb luck.
Happy Happenstance.
Perfect Central Casting
Atmospheric conditions
Persistence of vision.
Out of tune pianos
The proper vaccinations
Gastronomic confluence (being at the right restaurant at the right time)
And great hand to mouth coordination. (good food is great but you have to
get it in your mouth)

And just good timing.

I have been properly vacated.
And ready for my grueling New York schedule.

Details at 11.

About

The Jello Museum
My knew shooting kit.
New flying style
Baggage tips
Digital to analog conversion
Itinerary and addendum
And complete cast of characters.
Including

Steven Sasson (needs work!)
George Eastman (Why wait!)
Dr. Andreas Kaufmann (Wishing list!) (What would be an answer to that?)
Jim Lager
Sy Johnson and partner
Rolf Fricke
Constantine Manos