Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: LHSA Rochester
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Oct 16 18:47:24 2007

Henning: Thanks for being the first on our block to show the Rochester
goings-on.

I notice that you were shooting at 320 and 640, with EVs of anywhere
between -1 and -2, inclusive.

Would you share why you picked the particular settings you did? I
understand that these settings are better than using 1250 or 2500. But
have you found some "sweet spot" settings for some set of given
conditions?  Also, lens and f/stop for the indoor shots?

And how on earth did you keep Tuulikki relatively sharp at 1/4 sec???  :-)

Good show!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: IMG: LHSA Rochester)