Subject: [Leica] Show at the China Tee Club - Central - Hong Kong
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed Oct 17 15:18:08 2007

Dear Luggers,
It has taken me 64 years to get to this stage but I have finally
mounted my first public show of photographs.
The pictures will be hung October 20 at the China Tee Club and here
is the notice.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/China+Tee+Club/China
+Tee+Club.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/243eyp

The China Tee Club is located on the first floor of the Pedder
Building, above Shanghai Tang's
on Pedder Street in Central, if any one wants to drop in to have a look.

Cheers
Howard (in Hong Kong and having dinner with Lugger Greg Rubinstein
this evening)

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Show at the China Tee Club - Central - Hong Kong)
Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Power Point in Nature)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Show at the China Tee Club - Central - Hong Kong)