Subject: [Leica] London, Leica M3, one lens and 25 rolls of Arista II
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Oct 18 10:09:24 2007

Lucky G

London is just one immense web of streets, with a very large population
and many rtourists. Ideal for Street photography.
With plenty of shops, pubs, parks, and double deckers that drive on the
wrong side of the road.
With pavements where cars are stuck in traffic jams.
With sidewalks called pavements where everyone seems to have a
toothache, or would they be on the phone? etc.

Any place, every place is the right place to shoot, from Tower Bridge to
St Paul's or up to Trafalgar, Piccadilly and Regent Street.
See also round Soho and Covent Garden on the way.
The Embankment is fine too for people just doing nothing.
The stations are woth visiting  at rush hour ...

The museums are WOW, some are free.

Such a fantastic city, it is. Day and night.
Night and Day.

Watch out though when you cross the street - LOOK RIGHT first !
Enjoy!
Phil...x