Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers Walt
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Oct 19 17:09:01 2007

Jim

When my wife and I were first married I gave her a cantankerous kitten
we named Max. He was with us for 18 years and probably photographed more
than Brittany Spears. He ruined every piece of furniture we brought
home, broke my stereo and peed all over my Domke bag.  Still, we look
back and have nothing but love and fond memories of him. Now, we have a
houseful, (by accident not on purpose) but the cat in the photo is
/*Senior Kitty.  */Well  mannered and extremely affectionate. :-)

Walt