Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors #143
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Oct 20 13:06:07 2007

It has long been my belief that the reason you hear the French and
USians speak so badly about one another on occasion, is that we have
so much in common in the way we think -- some hell-bent, bone-headed,
do-it-my-way fixation.

I see Seurat as a photographer with a brush -- high-speed, large-
grain eyes and canvas.

Ric

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Harbors #143)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Harbors #143)