Subject: [Leica] because "hasselblad" means "leica" in swedish
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sat Oct 20 16:15:57 2007

question:

while shooting for a Top Secret New Project (TSNP) today, my hasselblad
jammed. sweet barking cheese. i kid you not. it fired three frames, and then
i was unable to wind it. the mirror was locked up. the dot on the magazine
was black, the dot on the body was white. i tried to stick the dark slide in
and take the back off, but the slide would only go about 1/2 way in before
it hit something. i _could_ wind the back. which i eventually did -- wound
all the film up, took the magazine out -- it was rolled rather _loosely_. i
had to put it in a changing bag and tighten it up. but after i took the back
off and put everything back together, it worked fine again.

wtf is going on? why do those swedeners hate me?

kc

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:because "hasselblad" means "leica" in swedish)