Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - street crime
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Oct 23 13:27:27 2007

LUGers,

The only places that I have felt safe from street crime have been in
Japan, whether it be in a remote mountain village or  big city Kobe,
 Northern UK, and La Jolla , of course

Jerry

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - street crime)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - street crime)