Subject: [Leica] Re: 2.8cm v. 28mm metal finder
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Tue Oct 23 20:42:15 2007

I'm more concerned with using something with a low profile, so that
the camera can be pocketable.
I'm already using a mini-finder. But it's too busy. It has the usual
Japanese weakness of the side vision being too restricted. Somewhat
like Italian shoes, long in front, and far too tight on the sides.
On the other hand, I tried using my plastic 28mm finder on an LTM.
It's bulk made it a bit awkward, pocket wise.
s.