Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 21:21:27 2007

In 2004 we went to Germany and Poland.  I was warned about the bad theft
problem in Poland, however, I never had any problems at all.  I felt just as
safe with my gear as if I was here in Iowa.  I think it boils down to being
aware of what is going on around you, and using common sense.

gene

-------------- Original message from Philippe Orlent
<philippe.orlent@pandora.be>: --------------