Subject: [Leica] lug photos of us
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 24 08:21:36 2007

Guys, I am pleased to be included in Steve's gallery and enjoy seeing some
LUG friends there too. I think Brians's offer is really worthwhile well. I
would be happy to contribute my own labour to copy picures to a new LUG
gallery. I hope that Steve's personal effort might remain, too. Brian's
galleries are a marvellous resource and a generous provision by our barkeep.
Notwithsanding that, of course Steve's gallery is not subject to the very
large traffic that can slow loading when it gets very busy. Anyway, I am
happy to contribute my own labour, should it be useful. I'll contact Steve
and Brian perhaps to see the status of this idea.

Cheers
Hoppy
sipping vino blanco in Amsterdam, waiting for my Tokyo connection. I miss
Barcelona already.