Subject: [Leica] Getting into Leica
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Oct 24 08:22:53 2007

I'd offer that when contemplating a new camera system, I've never
simply dumped one and picked up another. I'd highly recommend an M6
with focal length according to your taste; and go for the fast
summilux (available in 35, 50, and 75) to keep to your desire for
"small". Keep your F5 until you've discovered whether you love or
hate RF photography. If you fall in love with the M experience you'll
begin to appreciate Leica glass. Then you may want to consider
looking at the SL and/or R systems for their macro and telephoto uses.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com