Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Oct 24 14:05:43 2007

Hi Hoppy,

I hope you are back at home and see soon your pictures, it was really a
pleasure share some time together with wife, even if she goes to see shoe
shops while we was seeing many Leicas... Thank you very much for your kind
comments, if I had the time I would really like come back to my darkroom, or
at least scan these pictures of my "Cigar box" and show to our lugger
friends.

Saludos cordiales
Luis