Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first 2 pics
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Oct 25 18:12:21 2007

Steve,
That is because they generally look very touristy, and are natural targets
for miscreants. I remember going to a heritage site around here which had a
two tier admission rate, one for Indians and one for foreigners. My
brother-in-law and his family were also around, and they are US citizens,
though as much of Indian descent as any one else in the group. The ticketing
clerk took one look at them and charged the expensive rate, insisting they
were tourists from USA, and not residents!!
Cheers
Jayanand