Subject: [Leica] Developer for Neopan 1600/TMax 3200
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Oct 26 11:24:15 2007

Marc,

I could go with that.
But then again, a forum of Leica users where people only would talk
about using it could quickly become rather, how should I put it, boring.

Not that I am against that. In fact, I'm interested in the broadest
possible mix of people talking about any and every aspect of
photography. Especially with Leica, because for that specific type of
camera (let's equal Leica to M, to keep it simple*), some choices/
aspects seem sometimes strange. But always interesting. I find that
fascinating.
So streetphotography vs photojournalism vs art photography vs a
technical or theoretical approach (benchmarking and testing included)
vs a deep interest in the historic apsect of the brand vs ...

I'm all very open to that.
But when reading your mails, I get the impression that you're not.

Which is strange, on a forum, because that's what a forum is about:
sharing.
Unless it's the Leica Elitist Group. Which this forum is not. At
least, that's what I think.

So, please, share.
Being on an island too long does strange things with people's ways.

Philippe

BTW: which 'Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!' man are you? The 'No man
ever dies without another man being grateful.' man, or the 'You can't
have a good bass man without a good grass man' man?

* And yes, I agree Leica lenses are superb, too. On whatever camera.

Op 26-okt-07, om 19:36 heeft Marc James Small het volgende geschreven: