Subject: [Leica] IMG: A weekend in Barcelona
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Oct 26 14:40:43 2007

Nathan, of course we have thoroughly enjoyed the entire gallery. The shared
experience is an extra dimension. I was fascinated to see your choices vs
what I remember shooting and indeed Bron's. You have set the bar high for me
when my pictures are developed though. Nice too to see your unobtrusive
working style. (that new fangled AF DSLR thingie doesn't hurt there!)

As well as the two pics that Philippe pointed out, I think you really nailed
the composition and timing on these
portable pet shop (1) the boys posture and expression is priceless,
the leaning senora revealing the senorita (such a lovely senora),
beach hand ball (26) the ball in shot of course but also the relationship of
the player and the court markings
27 too for the timing of the drinking from strange bottle and the shoes
perfectly positioned on the sand to help to tell the story.
Senorita with Mac (33), cafe con leche and the umbrellas.

Thanks so much for sharing
Cheers
Hoppy