Subject: [Leica] PAW 43
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Oct 26 15:42:11 2007

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for looking.
i actually had the same feelings about the portrait of my father in law.
I'd like to have the focus on the eye too. I was wondering if somebody
would notice. you clearly did. Thanks for that. More dof might be
better. The first idea of these pictures was to test the Tokina
50-135/2.8. It was low tungsten light, wide open close foucs. i think
the lens performed quit well. Converting to B&W was muh easier than to
get the skin tones right in color.

BTW: how is your wrist? I picked up a M7 with tri-elmar this week and
noticed it is quit a bit heavier than a M6. The M7 must have been more
difficult for you to handle.
Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema