Subject: [Leica] WTB: little knob on the rewind lever of Leica IId black
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 16:50:31 2007

Thanks, Jerry...

I misread her email...If I understand it now, it's the tiny piece on  top of
the lever you turn to the left when you want to reverse the film...I
believe
the easiest way to get that -- if she can't get it this way -- is  to have
someone make one...

The place to have it made is from _http://www.skgrimes.com/index.htm_
(http://www.skgrimes.com/index.htm)  ,  in Woonsocket, R.I.

In a message dated 10/26/2007 7:28:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,