Subject: [Leica] WTB: little knob on the rewind lever of Leica IId black
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 16:20:36 2007

Vick, try Ken Hansen at the following Ebay address:

kenhansenphoto

If I understand your question, Vick,  you're looking for the  round rewind
knob on the Leica rangefinders before the Leica IIIF...I bought one  for a
IIIc
from Ken Hansen about 30 years ago when he had a store in New York  City.
Now,
I understand, he deals privately and on Ebay and may still have a lot  of
old
stuff like the rewind knob...I dealt with Jim Lager, the Leica authority,
who worked with Ken Hansen briefly back then. I believe I paid $45 usd,
installed...

I know you may not want to hear this, but if he doesn't have one, I  would
try the usual suspects:  DAG, Sherry Krauter, Micro-Tools and  LHSA...

regards, bob cole

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] WTB: little knob on the rewind lever of Leica IId black)