Subject: [Leica] a little Hopi boy...followup.
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri Oct 26 17:21:02 2007

Steve,
What state is this in?  My mother is a pediatric nurse at the UNM Children's
Hospital and takes care of many kids from the region like the Hopi child you
so beautifully captured photos of.  I did a photo project on the kids in the
UNM pediatric oncology ward back in 2004.  A few Native American children
were inpatients there while I was shooting.  It was one of the most
emotionally taxing photo shoots I ever did and that includes shooting
wounded
Marines & sailors out in Iraq.
Great series & I look forward to more!
Philip