Subject: [Leica] Macintosh/Leopard experience
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 26 17:52:08 2007

> I got my distribution of Leopard this morning and installed it this
> afternoon. My computer stopped working. Following these instructions fixed
> my
> problem:

You must before installation read How the Leopard Got His Spots by Rudyard
Kipling. That is the FAQ.

Just So Stories
by Rudyard Kipling
Originally published 1902
These will also help with other operating systems:

How the Whale Got His Throat,
How the Camel Got His Hump,
How the Rhinoceros Got His Skin, (very important when using the beta
Rhinoceros OS13!
This OS won't BYTE but I'll RAM to to death I you're not careful!

How the Leopard Got His Spots, The Elephant's Child, The Sing-Song of Old
Man Kangaroo, The Beginning of the Armadillos,(a tough one to learn) How the
First Letter was Written, How the Alphabet was Made, The Crab that Played
with the Sea, The Cat that Walked by Himself, The Butterfly that Stamped

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com