Subject: [Leica] LHSA Rochester Pix
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 26 18:38:24 2007

> Thanks Len.  The D40x shots were with a 10-20 Sigma zoom (not a fish-
> eye), usually at 10mm (15 mm equivalent); the film shots were with a
> 15 mm Voigtlander Heliar.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dick

I've been adverse to putting sizable glass in the front of my new D40x but
yesterday I did. I took the small 24mm 2.8 off it which had been on there
awhile and put on a fairly huge 28 1.4. Then instead of panicking I took it
out for a day (in a side bag) and took pictures with it) and didn't die.
F 1.4 and be there!

Front heavy cameras don't end the world. You get used to it.

Looking over there I see the smaller 55-200 non VR is on there now.
Light as a feather. Take the hood off it looks like a normal.
Only your don't head shots from across the street.
Build? No. you'd not want to use that verb or noun or whatever it is.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] LHSA Rochester Pix)