Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Oct 27 05:23:41 2007

On 10/27/07, Philippe Amard <phamard@numericable.fr> wrote:

> Beautiful!
> I also find it difficult to render colour walue accurately in close-up
> flowers - have you changed anything in the settings that might help me?
> Thanks
> Phil...x

I generally shoot flowers in manual, and  chimp to make sure my first couple
exposures are correct, then I shoot several more frames..  I upped the
saturation on these by a  tiny bit as the light was overcast.  Generally
though, yellows photograph real well with both my Pentax K10D and my M8.
This was the K10D with kit lens.

Thanks,  Sonny

--
Regards,