Subject: [Leica] IMG: Indoor street photography - B&W Architecture
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Oct 27 08:59:59 2007

A few more from the VW site in Wolfsburg last weekend - this time in
black and white

This part of the house that Adolf built
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105184-1/VW_Chimney.jpg

This place is so large that people move around in groups, it makes you
feel slightly lost and nervous
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105168-1/Herding_behaviour.jpg

and people don't look at anyone else - the man was less than 3 feet away
when I stuck my camera more or less in his face
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105171-1/Reception_Desk_2.jpg

This is where the new cars are stored
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105181-1/VW_Towers.jpg

This is where customers can watch them being "extracted"
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105178-2/VW_Tower_2.jpg

Hope you enjoy looking at them more than we enjoyed our visit  - if
you're only there to pick up your new car 4 to 5 hours there is more
than enough.
Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Indoor street photography - B&W Architecture)