Subject: [Leica] Sheep Dairy (IMG)
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Oct 28 03:11:54 2007

Nice documentary session Alastair.

I was curious enough to try and discover which camera you had used for
some of the shots - I tried to "predict" that 106 was Oly, and 121 I had
attributed to the DMR - well 50% success - as the latter was Oly's
making. I had based my intuition (wrongly) on the shadows, and on noise.
Indeed, 121 is sharper and much better in those respects. How do you
account for that? Different lens?
Back to it now as I want to find the DMR shots ;-)
Thanks for sharing
Phil...x