Subject: [Leica] a little Hopi boy...followup.
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Oct 28 06:00:35 2007

Hi Steve,

For somebody not in the medical profession like me, your first
posting was too harsh for me.
It's the last one that is needed to make the first one bearable.
The second one is my favorite, though. Very delicate and 'cruel' at
the same time.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 27-okt-07, om 01:21 heeft Steve Barbour het volgende geschreven: