Subject: [Leica] Images from Germany
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Oct 28 23:57:12 2007

All the places I love to go, Raimo.

I "discovered" Wismar a few years ago and try and go back every time I
am in the vicinity. The pace of renovation has really picked up. It is
a pity that the signs of the past, the communist past, are so rapidly
disappearing.

Stralsund and Greifswald are a couple of other favorite stops on my
northern Germany tour, L?beck too, of course. All of the Hansa-towns
are a treat with such a variated history.

Thanks! It is nice to seem them through someone else's eyes.

Daniel